Located in the highly sought-after community of Champions Gate, this vacation home has nine bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and backs onto the golf course.
There are 9 bedrooms:
- The downstairs primary bedroom has a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom complete with dual vanities, a garden tub, and a walk-in shower.
- The second bedroom is Encanto themed, with 2 single-over-single bunkbeds, a carriage-themed single bed, as well as an indoor slide for the kids to enjoy.
-The third bedroom has a king-sized bed.
- The fourth bedroom has another king-sized bed.
- The fifth bedroom has two single beds and is themed to Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- The sixth bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
- The seventh bedroom has a king-sized bed.
- The eighth bedroom is Harry Potter themed and has bunkbeds (single over full).
- And the ninth bedroom is Star Wars Themed with 2 single beds
KITCHEN, LOUNGE & DINING
The living, dining, and kitchen area all share the same space, which makes this place great for entertaining. The shared areas all have beautiful, tiled flooring, which is great for hot climates. The living room has plenty of natural light, a large L-shaped sofa, two swanky-looking armchairs, and a large flat screen TV mounted to the wall—perfect for watching all your favorite Disney movies on. Enjoy cooking? You’ll absolutely love this kitchen! It has stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, and beautiful white solid countertops. It also comes fully equipped with all the pots, pans, utensils, and small kitchen gadgets that you’d need to put together tasty home-cooked meals. When it’s time to eat, you can do so at the breakfast bar, which seats up to four people, or at the large, stylish dining table, which seats up to ten people.
Head through the glass patio doors at the back, and you’ll step into the screened-in pool area. Here, you’ll find a good -sized pool for all to cool off in and a spa to relax in. For those who want to enjoy some alfresco dining, there’s a patio table and chairs under the lanai. For those who want to work on their tan, there are some sunbeds dotted around the pool area, too.
If you want some indoor entertainment, you won’t be disappointed. First, head upstairs to the den area, and you’ll find a foosball table, pool table, and dart board. Furthermore, head to the converted garage, and you’ll find a spaceship-themed movie room, complete with projector and four reclining theater seats.
DISTANCE TO NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- Disney World - 10.1 miles
- SeaWorld - 18 miles
- LEGOLAND - 20.7 miles
- Peppa Pig World - 27.8 miles
- Universal Studies - 21.8 miles
- Islands of Adventure - 21.9 miles
- 24-hour online check-in
- Mid-stay housekeeping
- BBQ, Pack and play, crib rentals
- Pool heat (where available)
- Ticket sales to all major theme parks