About Grand Park Royal Cozumel has award-winning architecture and interior design. It is recognized as one of the best hotels in Cozumel. Our 5-star resort is perfect for experiencing this fascinating island and enjoying excellent facilities, service, and activities.
The evocative Mayan-inspired atmosphere in our All-Inclusive hotel in Cozumel will inspire you while our exclusive beach, with crystal-clear waters, will refresh you. Enjoy our event halls, dip into our infinity pools with hot tubs, relax at our SPA, or taste our wide culinary offer. Your holiday or celebration at Grand Park Royal Cozumel will surpass your dreams!
Internationally award-winning architecture makes Grand Park Royal Cozumel the perfect place to enjoy this spectacular island. From some of our rooms, you will be able to see the big cruise ships when they are docked at the port. The hotel's facilities include jacuzzis at the beach, solarium, our famous Kids' Club, a pool with a slide, Balinese beds and an outdoor theatre. Our specialty restaurants include Mexican, Caribbean and Italian cuisine, as well as our exclusive Café Solé. Our rooms include a minibar, free wifi, and 24 hour room service. You will be able to enjoy the hotel with your family and friends, choosing between our three amazing pools, walking along the beautiful gardens with exclusive access to the beach, where you can admire the ocean. Cozumel's sunsets are endearing when surrounded by your loved ones in the ocean breeze.
• Evening entertainment
• Kids' club
• Entertainment staff
• Snorkelling (Additional charge)
• Diving (Additional charge)
• Children's playground
• Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
• Mini-market on site
• Designated smoking area
• Non-smoking throughout
• Shops (on site)
• Car hire
• Facilities for disabled guests
• Room serviceFeatures and amenities • Baby-sitting service (additional charge)
• Front desk
• Safe deposit box
• Car rental
• Convenience store
• Cocktail lounge
• Travel agency
• Room service
• Lift / Elevator
• First aid
• Concierge service
• Disabled access facilities
• Fitness center
• Children's activities
• Swimming pool activities
• Shared swimming pool
• Shared hot tub
• Children's pool
• Leisure & recreation
• Conference room
• Direct beach access
• Medical services
• Refreshment stand
• Wedding facilities
• Banquets facilities
• Oceanfront whirlpools
• Secluded beachParking • Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
• Free self parking on site
• Free valet parking on site
• Wheelchair-accessible parking available
• Area shuttleThings to know • Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges
• The Grand Park Royal Cozumel offers direct access to the Royal Village Shopping Centre, and guests receive special discounts when showing their wristband in shops
• Reservation required (some restaurants). Service for guest over 12 years old (some restaurants). Dress code lunch: Sleeves shirt for men and dry clothes for all guests. Dress code dinner: Gentlemen: Long pants, sleeves shirt and close-toed shoes.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
• Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
• Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
• A facilities fee includes use of: spa; fitness facilities
• You will be charged a $4 USD ($72.62 MXN) Sanitation fee per room per night at the property.
• The primary guest should be at least 18 years old to be able to check-in
Amenity operation hours
• Swimming pool: 8am - 8pm
• Gym: 7am - 9pm
• Recreational activities for children: 9am - 5pm
• Spa: 7am - 9pm
• Store: 5am or 7 am - 11 pm
• Beach: 8am - 8pm
• Reception: 24 hrs
• Cruises Bar: 11am - 6pm
• Sports Bar: 4pm - 11pm
• Chac Moon Bar: 11am - 11pm
• Beach Bar: 11am - 6pm
• Travel agency: 9am - 1pm and 5pm - 7pm
• Coffee shop: 8am - 8pm
• Property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price.
• The beach is just a few steps away, The resort is right on the beach and yes it's good for swimming.
• There are 3 outdoor pools available in total, 1 adult pool and 2 family pools.
• There is no shuttle service we provide but you may ask for such service at the airportLocal attractions Cozumel is full of great attractions that will make your vacation unforgettable. San Miguel is a small town, with friendly and nice people where you will enjoy the famous strip across the ocean full of cafes, restaurants, duty-free shops, the Island museum - “Museo de la Isla” and much more.
This is a natural paradise for everyone visiting this region. For those who enjoy adventure, water activities in the warm ocean are the best option. For the romantics, learn why this place was considered by the ancient Mayans as Ixchel's home, the goddess of love and fertility.
Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park is part of the second-largest coral reef in the world and one of the most beautiful. It encompasses the reefs on the south side of the island and is full of limestone caverns, tunnels and the exotic black coral, where you can dive, snorkel and practice other water activities. It has a great biodiversity of marine flora and fauna, which brings divers from all over the world to experience it.
The west coast of Cozumel, has long white sandy beaches and calm waters where it is possible to fish, windsurf, sail on a boat and even discover the depths of the ocean on an expedition in the Atlantis submarine. Within the most popular sites to visit, you can find: San Francisco Beach, Chankanaab Lagoon and San Juan Beach, where you can enjoy different water activities or just relax, sunbathe and admire the beautiful landscapes.
For those who prefer land activities, here you can go horseback riding, play tennis, go hiking, visit the Archaeological area of San Gervasio, visit a pearl farm, or learn about the ancient Mayan traditions at the interactive pre-hispanic park “Pueblo de Maíz” which means corn town. You can also discover the origins of the exquisite chocolate at The Mayan Cacao Company and the importance of beekeeping at the Mayan Bee Sanctuary.
Live a magical encounter between the past and present framed by the sand and the sea while the sun's rays caress your skin!
• Playa Caletita - 9 min walk
• Cha'an Ka'an Observatory of Cozumel - 10 min walk
• Stingray Beach - 15 min walk
• Palacio Municipal - 3 min drive
• Plaza Punta Langosta - 3 min drive
• La Veranda /Ultra Casual — 1 min walk
• El Caribeno / Casual — 1 min walk
• Rolandi's — 3 min drive
• Pepe's Grill — 4 min drive
• Jeanie's — 4 min drive
• Cozumel Intl. Airport (CZM) - 15 min drive"